(Burton Lane, E. Y. Harburg) Jim Norton, Kate Baldwin, Cheyenne Jackson, Christopher Fitzgerald, Chuck Cooper, Guy Davis, Alina Faye, Brian Reddy, David Schramm, Terri White, William Youmans.
With a sparkling score of beloved standards and a whimsical story that dances between romance, satire and fairy tale, FINIAN'S RAINBOW is a musical theater treasure.
Set in the mythical southern state of Missitucky, FINIAN'S RAINBOW pits a charming Irish dreamer and his headstrong daughter against the host of complications that await them in their newly adopted land: a bigoted southern Senator, a credit crisis, a pesky leprechaun and, of course, a complicated love affair that gives birth to some of the most witty, charming and heartfelt songs ever written for the stage.
- 1. Overture
- 2. This Time of the Year
- 3. How Are Things in Glocca Morra?
- 4. Look to the Rainbow
- 5. Look to the Rainbow (Dance)
- 6. Old Devil Moon
- 7. Something Sort of Grandish
- 8. If This Isn’t Love
- 9. Something Sort of Grandish (Reprise)
- 10. Intro to Necessity
- 11. Necessity
- 12. That Great ‘Come-and-Get-It’ Day
- 13. Entr’acte
- 14. When the Idle Poor Become the Idle Rich
- 15. Old Devil Moon (Reprise)
- 16. Dance of the Golden Crock
- 17. The Begat
- 18. Look to the Rainbow (Reprise)
- 19. When I’m Not Near the Girl I Love
- 20. Finale Ultimo